Serena has a background in education as an Executive Headteacher and Consultant with a strong foundation in governance and regulation, as well as having a proven record in developing performance.
She also works as a therapeutic tutor engaging various modalities to help individual young people make better choices and achieve their potential.
In recent years she has begun to introduce horses into these practices.
– Level 4 Equine Facilitated Practitioner Diploma
– Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy Diploma
– Ongoing, MSc Psychology, University of Glasgow
– BA (hons) Primary Education and English QTS
– HND Equine and Estate Studies
Cara is the co-founder of uHub Therapy Centre, a multi-disciplinary therapeutic service in Northern Ireland and CEO and co-founder of Find Help NI, a wellbeing outreach organisation and digital directory of wellbeing support services in Northern Ireland. Employing, managing and mentoring approximately 100 staff across admin, service delivery and freelance therapeutic work, to deliver an effective, safe and ethical service.
– Member of BACP
– Level 4 Integrative Counsellor
– Level 5 CBT Practitioner
– Level 4 Equine Facilitated Interventions
– Certificate in Resource Based Therapies (solution focused brief therapy, motivational interviewing and positive psychotherapy)
– Certificate in Yungian Sand Play Therapy
– Mental Health First Aid, Safeguarding Trained, first aid trained
Cara also sits on the Board of Trustees of a Mediation Charity in Belfast and is the Chair of a local BHS Riding Club.
Lady Adebowale-Jones is a qualified Health and Well-Being coach in the NHS, working in East London. Her work has an emphasis on working with the nervous system to enable patients to manage stress, anxiety and pain. With over 20 years of experience working in the field of developing individual wellbeing.
– Diploma in Ed FAHE – teaching qualification
– Post grad Diploma in Equal Opportunities Certificate in Stress Management
– Diploma Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
– Certificate Mindfulness in Schools
– Diploma Equine Massage (Dip Patki)
– Certificate in Polyvagal Theory
– Leadership Embodiment levels 1 and 2
– Member Association for Coaching
– AOC certificate CBT Life Coach Health and Well Being Coach Certificate
Graeme is a committed developer of individuals and builder of teams. His experience is both practical as a manager and leader and academic and a professional L and D trainer. He has strong personal Mindfulness and EQ skills.
– Personal and professional coach;
– Equine facilitated, embodied and experiential learning expert;
– Mindfulness trainer;
– NLP Practitioner;
– Mental Health First Aider trainer (MHFA England);
– Level 4 in Internal Quality Assurance;
– EQi, Emotional Intelligence psychometric assessment and coaching;
– Enhanced DBS checked for Young People and Vulnerable Adult groups;
– Physical and Mental Health First Aider
– Fellow Member of ACCPH
Graeme has over 25 years of practical experience of team development and leadership in the insurance industry. He has led numerous teams charged with delivering robust business facing operational services. This means he brings a very real experience and understanding of professional challenges that might arise for clients. Graeme has been delivering training and coaching alongside horses for 10 years. In addition, he is a director of Mindful Mindset Ltd and founder of the Mindful Horse.
Graeme has done Equine Facilitated Learning work with clients as diverse as Pupil Referral Units, fellows of Oxford University, and senior executive teams. He also provides Mindfulness training to clients of the Mental Health charity MIND. He brings this powerful diversity of experience to all of his sessions. At the Athena Herd Foundation Graeme works with Jennifer on all aspects including the delivery of Training Programmes, Community funded projects and the development of Corporate programmes.
Is passionate about tailoring unique personal learning and development experiences for individuals or collective groups. This ensures that the Athena Herd can support you on your journey to becoming the best that you can be. You can contact Jennifer through our main contact details.
– Co-founder of the Athena Herd Foundation CIC (Organisational Member of ACCPH and the bacp);
– Trained Facilitated Learning Practitioner;
– Mental Health First Aider;
– Senior Solicitor qualifying into financial markets in 2008 during one of the most volatile times in the market.
– Level 4 in Internal Quality Assurance
– MiMer Centre Equines in Therapy Training 1&2.
– Admission to the Roll of Solicitors 1 September 2008;
– Fellow Member of ACCPH;
– Member of the Society of Computers & Law.
Jennifer has a lifetime of horse ownership. She has over 25 years experience of working internationally with magic circle law firms. This includes global investment banking clients, international investment management firms headquartered in the United States, Insurers, American and European Information Technology companies.
Contact: You can contact Jennifer directly at [email protected]