Site logo

Accredited Practitioner Register Do you need with help with a concern or complaint?

If you want support with a concern or complaint that you have about a service provided by a registered Practitioner, please try speaking to them in the first place to try to resolve the issue directly with them. If necessary or more appropriate then engage with the Practitioner’s own complaints processes.

If you feel you can’t speak to your Practitioner the you can approach the Accredited Practitioner Register where they are members. You can email us at [email protected] and our Customer Services Manager can arrange for you to have a conversation with an appropriate individual, and they can answer any questions you may have and offer guidance on what to do next.

If you decide to make a complaint, you’ll need to tell us how you have tried to resolve the issue, or explain why this has not been possible.

Making a formal complaint

We’re only able to consider complaints against our members, so please check that your Practitioner is member of the Register.

For more information on making a formal complaint, please see our guidance on complaints.

If you want to proceed with a formal complaint, please complete our online complaint form.

To understand the process of following our complaints process please look at the outline of our Professional Conduct Review Committee.