The Awarding Team @ Athena
Co-founder of Athena Herd Foundation CIC. She is passionate about tailoring unique personal learning and development experiences for individuals or collective groups. This ensures that the Athena Herd can support you on your journey to becoming the best that you can be. You can contact Jennifer through our main contact details.
- Co-founder of the Athena Herd Foundation CIC (Organisational Member of ACCPH and the bacp);
- Trained Facilitated Learning Practitioner;
- Mental Health First Aider;
- Senior Solicitor qualifying into financial markets in 2008 during one of the most volatile times in the market.
- Level 4 in Internal Quality Assurance
- MiMer Centre Equines in Therapy Training 1&2.
- Admission to the Roll of Solicitors 1 September 2008;
- Fellow Member of ACCPH;
- Member of the Society of Computers & Law.
Jennifer has a lifetime of horse ownership. She has over 25 years experience of working internationally with magic circle law firms. This includes global investment banking clients, international investment management firms headquartered in the United States, Insurers, American and European Information Technology companies.
Contact: You can contact Jennifer directly at [email protected]
Graeme is a committed developer of individuals and builder of teams. His experience is both practical as a manager and leader and academic and a professional L and D trainer. He has strong personal Mindfulness and EQ skills.
- Personal and professional coach;
- Equine facilitated, embodied and experiential learning expert;
- Mindfulness trainer;
- NLP Practitioner;
- Mental Health First Aider trainer (MHFA England);
- Level 4 in Internal Quality Assurance;
- EQi, Emotional Intelligence psychometric assessment and coaching;
- Enhanced DBS checked for Young People and Vulnerable Adult groups;
- Physical and Mental Health First Aider
Graeme has over 25 years of practical experience of team development and leadership in the insurance industry. He has led numerous teams charged with delivering robust business facing operational services. This means he brings a very real experience and understanding of professional challenges that might arise for clients. Graeme has been delivering training and coaching alongside horses for 10 years. In addition, he is a director of Mindful Mindset Ltd and founder of the Mindful Horse.
Graeme has done Equine Facilitated Learning work with clients as diverse as Pupil Referral Units, fellows of Oxford University, and senior executive teams. He also provides Mindfulness training to clients of the Mental Health charity MIND. He brings this powerful diversity of experience to all of his sessions. At the Athena Herd Foundation Graeme works with Jennifer on all aspects including the delivery of Training Programmes, Community funded projects and the development of Corporate programmes.
Graeme charges £95.00 for sessions up to 75 minutes. Email him directly here to enquire further or make a booking.